CHCECE001 Question Help

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Br00k3

CHCECE001 Question Help

Post by Br00k3 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:52 am

Hey all,

I am currently completing my assignment for CHCECE001 and I am very lost/confused on how to answer these questions. All the other questions seemed really easy but these ones have me stumped...

1. List three (3) questions you could ask on enrollment/orientation to help you understand the cultural identities of the children and their families.
2. Identify how and with whom this information may be shared and how you will ensure it is shared in a culturally respectful way. 3. Provide one (1) example of how you would use oral communication skills to role model open, inclusive, ethical interactions within your service.
4. Describe two (2) play experiences that you could plan to promote Archie’s cross-cultural understanding, and provide children with opportunities to discuss similarities and differences.
5. Access Quality Area 6 of the National Quality Standard, then:
document the number and descriptor of one (1) element from Quality Area 6 of the National Quality Standard
describe strategies that the service can develop to meet this element and support connection and collaboration with families from different cultures.

I have looked at all my resources that I have been given but still cannot find the answers...