CHCCS400A Personal Philosophy

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

CHCCS400A Personal Philosophy

Post by Steffelz » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Hey guys, so my last task for this assignment is to create and submit my personal philosophy as a childcare worker. I have no idea where to start! what do I need to include? Is there a specific format that it needs to be in? How long should it be? Is there anything else I need to know in order to create this philosophy.
I feel like these are stupid questions to be asking, but Im totally stumped. Id would be great if anyone could point me in the right direction

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: CHCCS400A Personal Philosophy

Post by fchaudari76 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm

A personal philospohy can be as long or as short as you would like it and has no specific format as far as I am aware.

Below are some examples of personal philosophies.

My philosophy is based on the belief that each child is viewed as a unique individual to be nurtured to reach their full potential and to provide a warm, safe, caring and stimulating environment that meets the developmental needs of each child.

My Childcare Philosophy is based on nurturing and supporting the wellbeing of each child of each child which helps them to develop a positive start in life.

My personal philosophy in childcare is that each child and staff have unique and special talents in which it is my job to ensure they shine to their full potential.

My personal philosophy commences with the family being a fundamental unit of society. In the position I hold as a Child Care Worker I believe in recognising the importance of a warm, friendly and caring environment, which reflects individual and cultural diversity for everyone. Each and every child is individual with unique needs.

Hope this gives you an idea of what you need to do for this assignment

Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Steffelz » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Really? wow, I thought there had to be some kind of catch :) thanks so much

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:48 pm