CHCCPR303D - Follow-up Activities based on child's strengths, needs and interests

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
becstar

CHCCPR303D - Follow-up Activities based on child's strengths, needs and interests

Post by becstar » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:09 am

Hey guys,

I'm doing my Cert III via Wave Learning. Just doing this unit at the moment and struggling to think of four follow-up activities based on the child's strengths, needs and interests.

My obs and running record are about building with blocks, and playing with a ball. Any ideas?

Thanks heaps in advance!

Lorina

Re: CHCCPR303D - Follow-up Activities based on child's strengths, needs and interests

Post by Lorina » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:30 am

Hi Bec,

Think of activities that involve building blocks and playing with a ball. You could add a car mat and cars in block area, people figurines, animals, pictures of building & bridges etc… For the ball, ball games such as kicking ball into a goal, throwing it onto a target, shaking a ball in a parachute, rolling it down a hill etc…

:geek:,
L.A