CHCCN305A Poster for Physical environment for Infants and Toddlers

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
amanda92

CHCCN305A Poster for Physical environment for Infants and Toddlers

Post by amanda92 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Hi there,
For my last assignment for this module i need to create a poster showing the key elements of a quality physical environment for infants and toddlers. Im not sure what i need to put on the poster so any help would be fantastic.

Cheers Amanda

Module: CHCCN305A Provide care for babies

Lorina

Re: CHCCN305A Poster for Physical environment for Infants and Toddlers

Post by Lorina » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi Amanda,

I got some information on creating a childcare environment maybe you could use this for your poster.

[attachment=0]Creating_a_Childcare_Environment_for_Success.pdf[/attachment]

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amanda92

Post by amanda92 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Thank you for the information, it really helps :)

sandi28
Participator
Participator

Post by sandi28 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:36 pm

:wave: Hi Amanda92,
Remember to make all information relevant to infants and toddlers. I would make sure you include both words and pictures of the following headings (include some together);
INDOOR PLAY AREA (including equipment/toys), OUTDOOR PLAY AREA (including equipment/toys), PROGRAMMED ACTIVITIES (i.e. finger painting, finger and action songs, music/dancing, storytime etc.), EATING/FEEDING (high chairs,tables/chairs etc.) , FOOD PREPARATION AND STORAGE (fridge, microwave etc.), NAPPY CHANGE AREA/TOILETS, SLEEP TIME (cots, mattresses etc.), GOOD HYGIENE and promoting GOOD NUTRITION, and of course FUN, COMFORTING AND CARING. Another idea would be to use appropriate quotes like: 'A child seldom needs a good talking to as a good listening to.' ~Robert Brault, http://www.robertbrault.com, Children are great imitators.
So give them something great to imitate.' ~Anonymous~'

amanda92

Post by amanda92 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 am

thank you sandi, thats just what i was after. :)