CHCCHILD401A Identify and respond to children and young people at risk of harm

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
annejo
Participator
Participator

CHCCHILD401A Identify and respond to children and young people at risk of harm

Post by annejo » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:30 pm

I need some clear direction on the following Question. Would be very grateful for some help.

If your workplace does not have access to a child wellbeing unit CWU, where else can you get assistance?

Lorina

Re: CHCCHILD401A Identify and respond to children and young people at risk of harm

Post by Lorina » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Hey Annejo,

I found a document which will be useful to use for this assignment question. It gives information about what to do if you don't have a CWU at your service. Unfortunately I won't be able to post it until tonight, hopefully this is alright...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Lorina

Re: CHCCHILD401A Identify and respond to children and young people at risk of harm

Post by Lorina » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi Annjo,

Just got home...

Here is the attachment:

[attachment=0]Agencies_without_CWU.pdf[/attachment]
Have a good night!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kaybabe

Post by kaybabe » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:36 am

Hey i need help on a question, What indicators would you look for that might indicate non-accidental injury?

Thank-you :)

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 am

kaybabe wrote:Hey i need help on a question, What indicators would you look for that might indicate non-accidental injury?
hi kaybabe,

this question is already answered before. Here is the link: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... ?f=26&t=98