CHC30113 CULTURE UNIT

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
naominyogi@gmail.com

CHC30113 CULTURE UNIT

Post by naominyogi@gmail.com » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 am

Q7 Standard 6.1 “acknowledges that the family is the most powerful influence on each child’s life and that learning outcomes are most likely to be achieved when educators work in partnership with families”.

Referring to the articles, Child development theorists and What have theories got to do with it? (PDF 810KB), which of the two theories should educators be aware of in order to meet this standard?

Attachment theory
microsystem
socio-cultural theory
sensory-motor stage

I AM AWARE that the microsystem is one of them and the socio-cultural theory is incorrect so I'm not sure if the attachment or sensory-motor stage is the other correct one. I am really struggling so if someone could provide assistance that would be very much appreciated.