CHCCN302A - Regulatory Requirements Late Pick Up

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Annejean

CHCCN302A - Regulatory Requirements Late Pick Up

Post by Annejean » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Chccn302a support practice
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
What are the regulatory requirements for a child who has not been picked up by closing time. What should you do about this?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I've looked on Internet in books and I can't find anything. Can someone please point me in the right direction :)

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

rosie.
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCCN302A - Regulatory Requirements Late Pick Up

Post by rosie. » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi Anne, are you doing placement yet?
If so your centre's policy will talk about this. If not, search online for a centre in your state which has policies online and you should be able to find in there what you would need to do in that situation. At my centre it is under 'Delivery and Collection of Children'.

Rosie

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:38 pm

The question ask what the "regulatory" requirement is. Have a look in the National Regulations to find out. If you don't have a copy just google "National Regulations Early Childhood" and download a copy.

Annejean

Post by Annejean » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Thank you. I looked up the national regulations early childhood......but couldn't see anything about late pick up in it??? Sorry but I might need more help :(:(:(

Kaz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kaz » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:50 am

I'd say look at the policy in your centre as it will/should have where they get their policy from within the reg's. If not ask someone at the centre to show you

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:29 pm

If you need a copy of a late pick up policy in google just type in late pick up policy childcare au and it will provide you with some examples from different childcare centres... From here you should be able to answer your question...

:geek:,
L.A