Encourage children to practice their scissor skills by making this simple dandelion.
- Paper Plate
- Green Paper
- Any colour paper for the background
What to do:
- On the green paper draw the stem and leaves and cut it out. Set aside.
- Using the paper plate, encourage the child to cut lines/strips towards the centre of the paper plate to create fringes.
- Once the child has finished cutting, pull the strips out to make the dandelion pop out.
- Glue the paper plate dandeloin and stems onto colour paper.
Hints and Tips:
- Draw lines onto the paper plate for the child to cut along
- Decorate the paper plate with glitter
- Draw a circle/ or a line so the child knows where to stop cutting.
- Paint the paper plate or collage it yellow
"Dandelion Paper Craft For Kids", A Little Pinch Of Perfect, June 08, 2017