Observation, documentation and reflection are essential skills for the quality care of children.
Dr Mary Anne Hall will provide practical strategies for Directors, Group Leaders, Teachers and Educators, who are required to contribute to children’s developmental progress.
This Webinar will discuss:
- Step by step guidance in how to observe children and how to document your findings.
- How to find the best method of observation and documentation that suits you.
- How observations can be used to improve daily routines and program delivery.
- How to share observations with families in a manner that is holistic and restorative.
- How to approach issues of confidentiality and ethics when undertaking and recording observations.
When: 6th May 2021
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm AEST (QLD) - Please adjust for your state
A replay link will be made available for all registrants, and will be active for 24 hours after the Webinar.
Certificates of attendance will be issued within 3 working days of the Webinar.
To register: Observation, Documentation and Reflection