workplacement questions

Forum for all questions, issues and concerns when completing work placement within an early childhood setting.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
neha.93

workplacement questions

Post by neha.93 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:54 pm

What feedback did you receive and how have you acted on this feedback? (CHCPRP003)

What strategies would you implement for collaboration and cooperative work practices (CHCMGT003)

How did you consult with educators to identify potential and actual conflict situations and how did you develop strategies to prevent or address them? (CHCMGT003)

How did you demonstrate knowledge of workplace procedures for identifying hazards and controlling risks (HLTWHS003)?

How did you incorporate the National Quality Framework (NQF) for Early Childhood Education and Care and Early Years learning framework for Early Childhood Education and Care (EYLF) in your workplace? (CHCECE019)

How did you environmental sustainability and sustainable practices in your work placement? Example recycling, water usage, compost, gardening, using less paper yet (CHCECE025)

How did you ensured the plan/program considered relevant cultural practices for responding to behaviour (CHCECE020)

Lorina

Re: workplacement questions

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:05 pm

Hi!

You will need to give your responses or your understanding of the questions, then I'm able to guide you.

:geek:,
Lorina

neha.93

Post by neha.93 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:38 am

Thank you

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:58 pm

You're welcome! I'm happy to help but you have to give me something to work with. I can't answer questions directly for you.

:geek:,
Lorina