Centre policies in children's behaviour

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
buskarhun

CHCECE007 DEVELOP POSITIVE AND RESPECTFUL RELATIONSHIP

Post by buskarhun » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:26 am

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION

Joe (3.8 years) has recently started tantrums again. He would tantrum when he was 2 years old, however since developing language, his tantrums have become less intense and he is now much more negotiable. Recently, he has become upset quickly. Today he cried and screamed as he was unable to open a zipper on his bag.

What would you say and do to encourage positive behaviour. (Remember to consider strategies which preserve self-esteem whilst raising awareness of the impact of their actions on others and alternative appropriate behaviour.)

Nikkiraje

Re: Centre policies in children's behaviour

Post by Nikkiraje » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:18 am

Can I join that group, please?

Nikkiraje

Post by Nikkiraje » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:25 am

ljackson wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:53 pm
if any of you ladies are interested, there is a group of us who are completing our cert 3 and diplomas through Inspire Education and we have set up a facebook page. If you would like to join let me know and I will send you the link :-)
I am doing a study from the Inspire education group. can you please allow me to join your group, please?

chami

Post by chami » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Hi, I'm following diploma in Childcare, I would like to join with you guys

shikhakapoor1190

Post by shikhakapoor1190 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:07 pm

Faria wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:49 pm
ljackson wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:53 pm
if any of you ladies are interested, there is a group of us who are completing our cert 3 and diplomas through Inspire Education and we have set up a facebook page. If you would like to join let me know and I will send you the link :-)

hi i'm also studing ECE from inspire plese send me the link so i could also join you guys :giggle:
Hi I am studying ECE from Inspire. Have you joined the facebook page? We could discuss questions with each other if you want!

kiddykatmanci

Post by kiddykatmanci » Tue May 25, 2021 2:32 pm

Hi guys ,

I need a study buddy too .I'm doing diploma from Inspire .
I tried finding the facebook page by the same name where Emmi is an admin. Already requested to get me in.
Please tell me if I have sent the request to the right group.

kind regards