Changing institutions

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
N.C
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Changing institutions

Post by N.C » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:48 am

Hello!
I am currently studying my Diploma in Early childhood education with inspire education. I am finding their course extremely difficult to complete with their assignments and questions. I have already extended my course 3 times. It has costed me a lot. I am wanting to transfer to another RTO. Does anyone know how to do this? Will I get credit for the modules I have already completed? I have roughly 4 modules left. I also want to ask, I have completed my placement hours which have been signed off my the Centre Director however I haven't completed the actual module yet. Would I have to do the placement hours again if I choose a different provider? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I just want to finish! I just want my diploma!

Warm Regards
N. C

Lorina

Re: Changing institutions

Post by Lorina » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:28 pm

Hi N.C,

In regards to the difficulty of the modules even if you change institutions the modules are going to be similar. The framework is the same and the institution setups the assignments...

You only got 4 left... maybe you should stick with it...

If you do decide to change you will get recognition of prior learning for the modules you have completed.

As for placement, if you not have completed the module from inspire you may have to redo the placement for the new RTO because you are yet to complete it... maybe you should complete the work placement module first before moving on.

I would recommend ringing around different institutions and asking them what they can do for you in terms of recognition of prior learning etc. The one that offered the best value then you can go with them.

Really consider it though.. only 4 left!!! You're almost there!!!

:geek:,
Lorina

N.C
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by N.C » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:17 am

Thanks Lorina!
I have decided to just keep going.
I can do this!! :ugeek:
xxx

giogio84

Post by giogio84 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:28 am

Hi there, i am giorgia and i am studying diploma in childcare, i have finished the first year but i would change my college, but i don't know how to choose a new provider, there are a lot and i don't want to choose a low level one. i would like not a online course ( i am in adelaide), but it seems so hard to find one, so can i ask you if you have any advises? thank you so much

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:35 pm

N.C wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:17 am
Thanks Lorina!
I have decided to just keep going.
I can do this!! :ugeek:
xxx

Yes you can! I'm so happy to hear you decided to continue! Good for you!!!

Listen, everything can be find through google itself so use it when you get stuck! It's not impossible to finish!

Lorina

N.C
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by N.C » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:10 pm

You are so lovely!
The world needs more Lorina's.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:13 am

N.C wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:10 pm
You are so lovely!
The world needs more Lorina's.
You're too sweet!! That's very kind of you!

😂! I'm just happy to help where I can!

Lorina