CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of children in earlychildhood

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jorkarcou

CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of children in earlychildhood

Post by jorkarcou » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:23 pm

In what ways will you monitor children's physical, social and emotional, cognitive and language skills and development?

estellejade

Re: CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of children in earlychildhood

Post by estellejade » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:58 pm

i'm also stuck!!!!
my question is..

You must provide valid and reliable evidence of the following tasks:
- Fostering physical development
- Fostering social development
- Fostering emotional development
- Fostering cognitive development
- Fostering communication development
- Fostering an environment for holistic learning and development

I don't understand what i have to do???

Lopes

Re: CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of children in earlychildhood

Post by Lopes » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:49 pm

Have you done this assignment?

Libby123

Post by Libby123 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:09 pm

how could you communicate to a family at an early childhood education and care service the link between lack of physical exercise, childhood obesity and poor health

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Libby123 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:09 pm
how could you communicate to a family at an early childhood education and care service the link between lack of physical exercise, childhood obesity and poor health

See if the following helps:

Obesity In Childhood

Prevention of
Childhood Obesity Through Increased
Physical Activity

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina