CHCECE010 - Developing A Resource Kit

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
amy_narang

CHCECE010 - Developing A Resource Kit

Post by amy_narang » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:30 am

can anyone help me please really need help
Part B – Selecting experiences to support children’s holistic development
As you worked through the Learner Guide for this Unit of Competency you were asked to collect ideas for appropriate experiences that support the different areas of children’s development. Now it is time to collate your ideas into a Resource Kit. Your ideas for experiences must support the development of children aged 0-6 years.
Divide your Resource Kit into six sections as follows:
• physical development
• social development
• emotional development
• cognitive development
• communication development
• creative development.

In each section you need a minimum of three ideas; therefore you will have a total of 18 entries. For example, physical development will have three experiences as will social development and so on.
Each entry should be a maximum of two pages.
Ideas should be gathered from a minimum of five different sources. Sources include books, journals, internet articles, CDs and so on.
The following information should be included in each entry:
• name of the experience
• specific age range (in years and months) for whom the experience is appropriate
• suggested group size
• skills supported by the experience
• resources required for the experience for example, a list of equipment, words of a song, recipe, instructions for playing a game
• how the experience will be conducted (teaching method used to intentionally scaffold children’s learning)
• suggested interactions to support children’s efforts and achievements.

Your Resource Kit can be either paper-based or in an online format using a free downloadable software product. If presenting the tool in an online format, make sure you provide a Web link and instructions so that your Assessor can easily access the tool.

Lorina

Re: CHCECE010 Support the holistic development of children in early childhood

Post by Lorina » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:35 pm

You can find the following information in our Children Activities and Games. You can use the extra fields to narrow your search to find the types of games and activities you require. All games in here, are based upon a developmental domain and details the developmental skills the children achieve through the experience.

Children Activities and Games

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

priyadev
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by priyadev » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:47 pm

hi lorina it says for this assignment that Ideas should be gathered from a minimum of five different sources. Sources include books, journals, internet articles, CDs and so on. I am using a book as a source and found some internet articles too any other suggestions of other sources I can find as stated in the question.
thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:28 pm

Maybe some child magazines, the newspaper...

:geek:,
Lorina

JessicaM

Post by JessicaM » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:18 pm

The Early Childhood Australia Code of Ethics reads: In relation to children I will : “understand and be able to explain to others how play and leisure enhance the children’s learning and development”

briefly explain how you would answer this?

JessicaM

Post by JessicaM » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Scenario : Rabi is 18 months old and he has been happily filling and emptying a basket of Duplo onto the mat for the past 5 minutes.
Question: What concepts is Rabi learning and how would you scaffold his learning about these concepts?

Please help me

Bec14

Re: CHCECE010 - Developing A Resource Kit

Post by Bec14 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:02 pm

hi I'm currently doing this same kit can anyone point me in the direction with a link as I'm really stuck on this one

thanks rebecca

Raymond123

Re: CHCECE010 - Developing A Resource Kit

Post by Raymond123 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:22 am

I have struggling answers some question in CHCECE010 Holistic development
How have you valued children's home language accommodated children's individual language needs?
Provide an example of when you have role modeled appropriate language to support children to express ideas and work toward their goals?
How have you facilitated families' diverse contributions to enrich the program?