Diploma assignment

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jummi

Diploma assignment

Post by Jummi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi. I need help with a question in my diploma assignment.
Question: create a picture that visually teaches and reminds children how to handle food?

simran shripal

Re: Diploma assignment

Post by simran shripal » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:42 pm

hello, i am very stucking in culture cluster assessment.
que; List the five torres strait island groups and the names of each island in those groups.
2> List the 3 main language spoken in the torres strait islands and where they are spoken?
3> Identify and explain 3 cultural differences between aboriginal and torres strait islander peoples.

Jummi

Post by Jummi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi I need help with a question: create a picture that visually reminds and teaches children on how to handle food?

simran shripal

Post by simran shripal » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi, i am stucking in this culture cluster scenarios.
question- A new family from greece has just enrolled in your service. The child markos will be starting in care next week. This is the first time markos will have attended a service. The family have brought markos to your kindergarten room to meet you and your lead educator.

question 1
At the initial orientation at the service:
a> what would you and the service do to make the markos and their family feel welcome?
b> List what information needs to be available for the markos' family regarding the operation of the service?
c> what information would you make available for all families about community services and resources in your area?
d> Provide three strategies you could implement to ensure information is currect and easily understood?
e> How will you assist markos's family to locate and contact community services and resources?
f> what information would you and the service gather from markos' family?

i am just confused what to do.

Thank you..