Work placement poster

Forum for all questions, issues and concerns when completing work placement within an early childhood setting.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Chbeach67

Work placement poster

Post by Chbeach67 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi! I'm about to start my placement in a child care centre, I went to my induction yesterday and was asked to print out 2 copies of a poster that will hang on the door to where I'm working and one at the front desk. I was also told to write a small introduction in it.

I was looking at the one on this site which says,
Hi everyone - my name is Cassie and Ill be here for work placement over the next month. I really enjoy working with children and this is a great chance for me to do what I love! I have just spent the last couple of months volunteering at a school in South Africa and have lots of ideas to implement here!
I dont know what I should and shouldn't write! I have 0 experience with working with children and havent been anywhere but Australia. I only have pets and I've never worked before. What do I talk about then?

Lorina

Re: Work placement poster

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:26 pm

We have a free template you can print and use to hang up at your work placement centre exclusively for students.

Download it here:Work Placement Student Form

:geek:,
Lorina