BSBSUS501: Develop workplace policy and procedure for sustainability

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
CB1992

BSBSUS501: Develop workplace policy and procedure for sustainability

Post by CB1992 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi, I am wanting some guidance with this questions. I am unsure if I have covered the question fully and would like some advice. Thank-you.

Activity 8 Question 2:
OUTLINE THE STEPS INVOLVED IN THE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT CYCLE AND DEVELOP A PROCEDURE FOR HOW YOU WOULD IMPLEMENT CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT IN SUSTAINABILITY APPROACHES. (75-100 words)

What I have done is answered what the cycle is within the procedure, I am also unsure if I have included enough detail of sustainable approaches.

MY ANSWER:

PROCEDURE OBJECTIVE: This procedure guides the methods for ensuring continuous improvement actions in sustainable approaches.

RESPONSIBILITY: The service Manager/supervisor is responsible for the implementation of this procedure and to ensure that employees are aware of its application and implement its requirements.

STEP ONE: PLAN - Determine the main goals the service would like to address and change in regards to continuous improvement in sustainable approaches.
Plan on how you will monitor the progress and effectiveness of the change.
And plan what actions the organization will take to implement sustainable approaches.

STEP TWO: DO - Allocate the appropriate resources and materials required, taking in consideration the most sustainable choice.
Carry out the actions required to implement the change or new practice.

STEP THREE: CHECK - Monitor and review the change by monitoring the progress and how effective it has been according to the plan.
Record the results both planned and unexpected in comparison to the original goals, using the most sustainable method of recording.
Study the results, what was achieved?

STEP FOUR: ACT - Revise and plan how to use what has resulted from the outcomes.
Determine if the organization will continue with the plan and sustainable approaches, or dispose of them, or if the organization will run the plan through the continuous improvement cycle again for another test.

Thank-you CB1992.

Lorina

Re: BSBSUS501: Develop workplace policy and procedure for sustainability

Post by Lorina » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:55 pm

Yes, you're on the right track!

:geek:,
Lorina

CB1992

Post by CB1992 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Thank-you Lorina for taking the time to read this.

So there is nothing I need to add to this?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:12 pm

Not that I can think of...

:geek:,
Lorina

CB1992

Post by CB1992 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:42 pm

Thank-you