Ideas what to buy for my kids this Christmas

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
LanaHH

Ideas what to buy for my kids this Christmas

Post by LanaHH » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:40 am

Hello, I am looking for ideas what to buy for my kids this Christmas. I wanted to ask you guys to write what you bought last Christmas and what are you planning for this one because we might help with the ideas.

Lorina

Re: Ideas what to buy for my kids this Christmas

Post by Lorina » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:27 am

Board games
Books
Magazine Subscription (just subscribed to Nat Geo Kids for my 4 yr old)
A family holiday
Movie tickets
School supplies (my daughter loves Smiggles)
PS4 games
Clothes
Puzzles (smart games)
Aqua Dragons
Science Kit
Outdoor Play/Sport Equipment

:geek:,
Lorina

LanaHH

Post by LanaHH » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 am

So I guess I have a conspiracy happening right behind my back! I have 2 sons and a husband and they decided we will, as a family, buy a foosball table for Christmas! It is OK because even the boys said they will give some money ( it is a nice gesture, they were very sweet and I will return them money) Anyway, now I have a problem because I don't want them to buy some junk if we will have a foosball table it has to be good! It is quite interesting but I have no idea where to buy those tables. I would love to skip Amazon, I don't like it.

linsaa fdc
Coach
Coach

Post by linsaa fdc » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 am

Hi,
Kmart have these amazing huge water squirters for $1 each, the kids absolutely love them and it keeps them busy, happy and active outdoors for hours.

Linsaa fdc :wave:

catscantswim

Post by catscantswim » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:19 pm

I'm planning on giving my younger daughter a dollhouse because she has been wishing for it for quite a long time. Also, I'm going to buy my older daughter some Nyx make-up kit and I'm not really sure about my husband. I was thinking of buying a piece of clothes, but now I'm more inclined to get a vape pen because he is a hard smoker and maybe somehow I'll be able to help him get rid of this habit. I want to order from this site https://vapingdaily.com/best-cbd/cbd-gu ... d-edibles/ 'cause they have quite a convenient price. Maybe I'll also orde some gummies cause he just looves sweets :)