Starting New Job

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
hootabelle98

Starting New Job

Post by hootabelle98 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:19 pm

Im starting a new job next week as an assistant educator and today i went in to sign my contract. I was taken aback by some of the conditions of the centre. One
of the conditions was that if you rang in sick that you had to have a medical certificate otherwise you don't get paid even one day off. Even if im away caring for my
children im suppose to have a medical certificate for my children. I haven't worked in child care for 3 years and thought the standard was that if you had two days or more then you are required a medical certificate.

What happens at other centres?

Joyhuh

Re: Starting New Job

Post by Joyhuh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 pm

I think that would be depend on the centres..

AndreaBlake65Opb

Post by AndreaBlake65Opb » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:32 am

Top medical schools in New Zealand. There are certainly many of them worth taking because many people go there to study. There are few vacancies to study there, every year there are more and more people there, so we can say that it will be difficult for you to enter one of the best medical schools in New Zealand. I advise you to think of other places to study. For example, my sister is studying at medical school in the Caribbean. Seeing the rating of this medical school, I was amazed at how she entered there. And indeed I did not know about this medical school, I learned about this relatively recently. This medical school surprised me. Excellent medical school helped her get settled and gave her a chance for a good study

JonathanGill

Post by JonathanGill » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:35 am

I would dream that my son would become a doctor