Looking for work placement

Forum for all questions, issues and concerns when completing work placement within an early childhood setting.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
lucyzhang008

Looking for work placement

Post by lucyzhang008 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:35 am

Hi everyone,

I just finished most of my cluster and ready to do the work placement. Up to now, I am not allocated to any center since trainer needs more time to contact.

I am also suggested to contact the centers around the place I am living. I live in waitara area in Sydney. If you anyone's center has the position for me to do the work placement, please let me know as soon as possible. I just want to complete this certificate as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Lucy

Lorina

Re: Looking for work placement

Post by Lorina » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi Lucy,

I recommend that you ring centres in your locality and talk to the Director. Introduce yourself and let them know you're a student looking for work placement. Ask them if they will be able to provide you with an opportunity to complete work placement at their centre. If they say Yes, make a time to go and meet with them to share details on what's required for your work placement.

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Re: Looking for work placement

Post by Lorina » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:36 pm

If you do a Google search you can find many around your area...

:geek:,
Lorina

Nithguru

query whether my work placement for certificate III in early childhood education and care be done in Montessori long day

Post by Nithguru » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi
I'm looking for placement for my certificate III in early childhood education and care and I have a doubt whenter I can do my 120 hours placement in amiga Montessori long day care or it should be done in a regular day care setting or a family day care,thanks