Demonstrating Evidence Of Standards

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Nedu
Participator
Participator

Demonstrating Evidence Of Standards

Post by Nedu » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Morning every one.

pls could anyone out there help me with this Questions. I'm stuck Don't know how to go about it

1. Documentaion of the relevant policies and procedures that demonstrate evidence of this standars.
2. Doumentation of the practices, processes etc that demonstrate evidence of meeting the standard and elements. use bullets points to highlight key points
3. Identify strenths in relation to the standard and element
4.Identify areas for futher development. thaes may be any gaps, issues, or area of non complience or they may be related to developing existing quality practices to a higher standard.
Quality Area 3
Standard 3.2 The enviroment is inclusive, promotes competence, independent exploration and learning through play
Element 3.2.1 out door are designed and organised to engage every child in quality experiences in both built and natural enviroments

Evidence of practices, processes

3.2.2 Resources, materials and equipment are sufficient in number, organised in ways that ensure appropriate and effective implementation of the program and allow for multiple uses.

Evidence of practices and processes

3.3.2 Children are supported to become enviromentally responsible and show respect for the enviroment

Evidence of practices and processes

Identify Strenghts

Identify Areas for further Development

Ideas for Quality improvements

My Attempt so far
Documentation of the relevant policies and procedures that demonstrate evidence of this standard

Related policies/procedures
Sun protection policy and Enviromental sustainabilitypolicy

3.2.1 Evidence /processes -The spaces provide the flexibilty to respond to children's individual needs, development, self initiated play and exploration

3.2.2 Evidence/ practices ??????????
3.3.2 Evidence/ practices. ---- Children are actively involved in being enviomentally responsible and supported to continue this involvent within the programe and in the broader community.

Identify strenths ?????????????
Identify Areas for futher Development??????
Idea for Quality improvements???????

Please help! checking the once i answered if is correct or if in the right track.
Any ideas and corrections will be highly Appreciated
Thanks
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Demonstrating Evidence Of Standards

Post by Lorina » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:00 am

This will give you examples for each of the Quality Areas:

Guide To The NQS

:geek:,
Lorina

saraaa

Post by saraaa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Hi

http://files.acecqa.gov.au/files/Nation ... op_QIP.pdf

I have found examples for this question on page 12 of this website. Hopefully it will help .

Thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:11 pm

saraaa wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Hi

http://files.acecqa.gov.au/files/Nation ... op_QIP.pdf

I have found examples for this question on page 12 of this website. Hopefully it will help .

Thanks

Thanks for that! Appreciate it!

:geek:,
Lorina