where to study diploma of childhood education in melboune?

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
stacey08

where to study diploma of childhood education in melboune?

Post by stacey08 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Hi,

I'm Stacey and I'm new to this website:)

i am interested in studying my Diploma of Early Childhood Education. i finish my Cert 3 in September but am looking to change institutes.

does anyone in this forum have any good institutes they can recommend me in the melbourne area? i need one with CRICOS as i am an international student so need the visa support. hopefully one without ielts tests or are easier on those that do not have english as their first language because im still learning!~

i noticed on the criscos.dweer.gov.au website there are a few institutes (like academia21) are not always listed so maybe people here may know of some?

thank you for your help!

simoneowl
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Re: where to study diploma of childhood education in melboune?

Post by simoneowl » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:26 am

there are many places Chisolm Tafe also SELMAR and one world are a few. just google them.

Lavpretty

Post by Lavpretty » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi Stacey,

I think most they require IELTS for international students .

You can try to contact some of the tafe or university about their entry requirements for the diploma of early childhood education like swinburne, box hill , holmeglenn

kumarsonu928292

Post by kumarsonu928292 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:37 pm

i also wants to know diploma of childhood education in melboune? anyone doin ?? i am from india and want to study in australia. need help from a migration agent TIA....