self-evaluation report that a child services organisation might produce (reviewed against the NQS and regulations).

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
tahliaheit

self-evaluation report that a child services organisation might produce (reviewed against the NQS and regulations).

Post by tahliaheit » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC501B- Manage children’s services workplace practice to address regulations and quality assurance
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
HELLO :) I've been stuck on this question for about 2 days now! Maybe the solution is staring me in the face but I can't seem to find it!

Write a paragraph of a self-evaluation report that a child services organisation might produce (reviewed against the NQS and regulations).

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I understand how the evaluation part works in accordance with quality standards etc, but I don't understand how the self study report is written/ presented and the wording etc used! I cant seem to find any examples or templates as a guide!

Description and Message:

tahliaheit

Re: self-evaluation report that a child services organisation might produce (reviewed against the NQS and regulations).

Post by tahliaheit » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Maybe its a wording problem? By self evaluation are they referring to quality improvement plan??

MarinaUys

Re: self-evaluation report that a child services organisation might produce (reviewed against the NQS and regulations).

Post by MarinaUys » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:56 pm

I have the same problem with this question. Would it be questions you ask yourself to evaluate what you achieved. Please help with more information. Thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:54 pm

See if the following helps:

[attachment=0]examples_QIP_procedures.rtf[/attachment]

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MarinaUys

Post by MarinaUys » Tue May 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Thank you Lorina. The attachment were very helpful.

mel111

Post by mel111 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi ,Lovina,
Please kindly advise that how I can view your attached file above.
Thank you very much
Mel

Sofzxx

Post by Sofzxx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:40 am

Hi Lorina,
I cant access link either, Im stuck too :(