Hi New to the Forum

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Nadir1

Hi New to the Forum

Post by Nadir1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:41 am

Hi I'm new to the Forum. But have been in the Early Childhood field for many years. I'm in NSW and Associate Diploma (1995) trained. I'm currently working perm/part time 3 days a week at one centre and the other two days casually on a regular basis at other centres. This forum is excellent. Lots of great helpful and friendly advice. Looking forward to reading more.

Lorina

Re: Hi New to the Forum

Post by Lorina » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi! :wave:

Welcome to the Forum!

Nice to meet you! I'm Lorina!!

Great to hear that you like the forum! It's a great place to connect with other Educators! It's actually quite surprising to read some of the questions, hear the issues or concerns other Educators may be having, as it is almost sometimes the same as what you have had experienced or even thought about before...

No judgements here - just Educators helping and supporting one another!!

I'm always available if you need me!

See you around the forum!

:geek:,
Lorina

Nadir1

Re: Hi New to the Forum

Post by Nadir1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:08 am

Hi Lorina

And thankyou for the welcome. Lovely to meet you as well. My real name is Karen if you want to use that or my user name is fine as well.

Yes this Forum is all as you stated above. A great place to be for all. Thankyou for making it wonderful.
Better go, start work at 9.45am.

See you around the forum. Have a great day.