Hi New to the Forum

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Nadir1

Hi New to the Forum

Post by Nadir1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:41 am

Hi I'm new to the Forum. But have been in the Early Childhood field for many years. I'm in NSW and Associate Diploma (1995) trained. I'm currently working perm/part time 3 days a week at one centre and the other two days casually on a regular basis at other centres. This forum is excellent. Lots of great helpful and friendly advice. Looking forward to reading more.

Lorina

Re: Hi New to the Forum

Post by Lorina » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi! :wave:

Welcome to the Forum!

Nice to meet you! I'm Lorina!!

Great to hear that you like the forum! It's a great place to connect with other Educators! It's actually quite surprising to read some of the questions, hear the issues or concerns other Educators may be having, as it is almost sometimes the same as what you have had experienced or even thought about before...

No judgements here - just Educators helping and supporting one another!!

I'm always available if you need me!

See you around the forum!

:geek:,
Lorina

Nadir1

Post by Nadir1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:08 am

Hi Lorina

And thankyou for the welcome. Lovely to meet you as well. My real name is Karen if you want to use that or my user name is fine as well.

Yes this Forum is all as you stated above. A great place to be for all. Thankyou for making it wonderful.
Better go, start work at 9.45am.

See you around the forum. Have a great day.

Janica

Post by Janica » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:52 pm

Hello,

I've just enrolled to do my diploma ...yay.. super excited.. i was in hospitality fir a ling time.. and now well this total career change.. and have also organised my work placement..
I have a little 22 month old girl we are in Queensland..
Ok thought ill introduce myself..
Thankyou..
This forum is brilliant.. lots of information..
That will help.
Thanks 😊

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Hi Janica,

Welcome to the forum! I'm Lorina! :wave:

Great to hear that you have joined the Diploma! It's definitely a career change for you coming from the hospitality industry. You will find it an adventure that's for sure! Since you already have a little girl you have experience with children so this will be easier for you!

Happy to hear you like the forum! You'll be able to search through previous topics and find links to information that may be able to help your understanding of the assignment questions.

Enjoy your studies!

Lorina

Seert_34

Post by Seert_34 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:39 pm

Hey. I am also new to the forum. Glad to join.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:42 pm

Seert_34 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:39 pm
Hey. I am also new to the forum. Glad to join.

Welcome on board!

Lorina

oriana90

Post by oriana90 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:01 pm

hello all i'm new to the forum and i'm in need of some assistance with my diploma of school aged education and care i'm almost finish but i have six units left i am upto CHCECE025 in particular assessment task 7which is where i have to make a policy up about sustainability practices as my service

Post by 2015 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 am

Hi lorina

If could dew really help me
Im in a pickle
I really don't know what to do anymore

U see i did my diploma about 2 years ago, never finished it though, took few days off my course due to my server mirning sickness
When i went back i find out that we have a new tutor in a new location, she tella ua that our provider was closed down and we won't get a money back, i had only placement to do, before i know she tells ua that she is going in holiday and won't be back until further notice, if i wanted to finish my couae dip i have to contact so ans so, but so and so number doesnt work

Oh god i really don't know what to do anymore i have kids that depend on me.
I wanna finish my dip and work

The problem is i dont want to start all over again and,
Please help me anyone

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Lorina wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Welcome to the Forum!

Nice to meet you! I'm Lorina!!

Great to hear that you like the forum! It's a great place to connect with other Educators! It's actually quite surprising to read some of the questions, hear the issues or concerns other Educators may be having, as it is almost sometimes the same as what you have had experienced or even thought about before...

No judgements here - just Educators helping and supporting one another!!

I'm always available if you need me!

See you around the forum!

Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 pm

oriana90 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:01 pm
hello all i'm new to the forum and i'm in need of some assistance with my diploma of school aged education and care i'm almost finish but i have six units left i am upto CHCECE025 in particular assessment task 7which is where i have to make a policy up about sustainability practices as my service

Hi!

As a Premium Subscriber, you're more than welcome to post questions for my support in the forum, however, I would appreciate if you could start a new topic so your topic doesn't get mixed amongst others.

Since you are a Diploma you could start a new topic here:

https://aussiechildcarenetwork.com.au/f ... ssignments

Thanks!

Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

2015 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 am
Hi lorina

If could dew really help me
Im in a pickle
I really don't know what to do anymore

U see i did my diploma about 2 years ago, never finished it though, took few days off my course due to my server mirning sickness
When i went back i find out that we have a new tutor in a new location, she tella ua that our provider was closed down and we won't get a money back, i had only placement to do, before i know she tells ua that she is going in holiday and won't be back until further notice, if i wanted to finish my couae dip i have to contact so ans so, but so and so number doesnt work

Oh god i really don't know what to do anymore i have kids that depend on me.
I wanna finish my dip and work

The problem is i dont want to start all over again and,
Please help me anyone

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

I'm going through my own morning - afternoon severe sickness at the moment too! So, I know all too well how bad it can get! The last thing you do is want to study or complete work, that's for sure!

Since you had already completed your assignments, you should be able to gain credit for those. You won't have to complete units you have already done if you can ask your course provider for a transcript which states the units you have already completed.

However, since you have only have work placement to complete with your current course provider I would recommend you contact them directly rather than through your tutor since she is holidaying.

Which course provider are you currently going through?

Lorina