templates not working when downloaded.

Support forum for feature requests and for troubleshooting issues when opening or downloading EYLF templates that are listed under the Templates section of this website
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
LisaJ

templates not working when downloaded.

Post by LisaJ » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi
Help! Just opened a new user on my computer as old one corrupted. Went to use templates and they don't appear to work. Downloaded free pdf for Windows 10 but still nothing. Any suggestions please.
Lisa

LisaJ

TEMPLATES NOT WORKING

Post by LisaJ » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:24 pm

Help! My templates arent' working!
Anyone having same problem?
Lisa

Lorina

Re: templates not working when downloaded.

Post by Lorina » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi Lisa,

First of all, I am really sorry for the delay in my reply and hope you had a good long weekend.

To open and edit our pdf templates you will need Adobe Reader program and any other PDF reader programs will not be able to open these templates. You dont need to buy Adobe Reader, it is free and you can download that from here:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

PS: You need to use a desktop or a laptop to edit our pdf templates. The pdf templates will not work in iPads, Tablets or mobile phones.

After you download the Adobe Reader from the above link, you can download and open the templates directly from Adobe Reader program. I will give you a link with steps on how to download and open the templates from Adobe Reader:

http://aussiechildcarenetwork.com.au/fo ... 638#p18191

Once you open directly via Adobe Reader, the pdf template will be editable and all its features like inserting photos, logos, etc.. will be available for you to use.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Lorina.