Help with CHCECE041

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
TCMama02

Help with CHCECE041

Post by TCMama02 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:32 pm

Hello, This is my first time using this and I need some help, I'm dyslexic and im kind of getting there
So my assessment is written like this:

STEP 1: RESEARCH REGULATIONS AND IDENTIFY REQUIRED HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES AND
PROCEDURES
You must:
 research National Regulations and identity required Health and Safety policies
 create an index for your WHS folder with each policy and procedure
 source these policies in your workplace and make a copy for your WHS folder.

STEP 2: CONFIRM UNDERSTANDING OF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES WITH SUPERIOR
You must:
 read through the policies/procedures and interpret their meaning and content
CHCECE041 Assessment Task 2: Workplace Health and Safety Folder
 seek feedback from your supervisor/colleagues on your understanding of the policies and procedures
including:
− asking relevant open and closed questions to seek information and confirm understanding.

STEP 3: SUMMARISE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
 Formulate an email encouraging employees to read the collated/up to date, health and safety policies,
procedures and related information contained in the WHS folder created in Step 1.
Your email must include:
− a summary (one or two paragraphs) for each of the policies outlined in the Health and Safety Policy
Summary Template.
− appropriate information to be used in a staff member induction and skills/knowledge upgrade to
provide an overview of:
− the main points of the policy or procedure
− their role and responsibilities related to the policy.
submit a copy of the created email as evidence for this assessment.

STEP 4: LINK REQUIRED POLICIES AND PROCEDURES TO THE NATIONAL QUALITY FRAMEWORK
You must:
In the Health and Safety Policy Summary Template identify at least two ways each policy or procedure
relates to the National Quality Framework including (National Law, National Regulations and National
Quality Standard).

STEP 5: CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF POLICIES
You must:
For each of the policies in the Health and Safety Policy Summary complete a critical assessment,
identifying how risk is addressed under each policy.
Provide a paragraph detailing the ways risk is assessed and provide commentary about how effective
you think this is. Offer strategies and suggestions you would implement to further reduce risk.

I already made a WHS Folder, I done step 1 and step 2
but I don't really know with the rest.
If someone out there could help me that would be amazing

Miled1962

Re: Help with CHCECE041

Post by Miled1962 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:05 pm

You're doing a great job so far, and with a little guidance, you'll be able to complete the remaining steps successfully. Keep up the good work!

basket random

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:04 pm

Do you still need help?

:geek:,
Lorina

dabii9xx

Post by dabii9xx » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:13 pm

Of course, I'd be happy to help you with your assessment. Start by researching the National Regulations related to health and safety in your workplace. This could involve looking up laws or guidelines relevant to your industry or region.
bitlife