Which Online Course - ECTARC Or OTEN

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Jocharlston

Which Online Course - ECTARC Or OTEN

Post by Jocharlston » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:13 am

Hi there,

I'm looking to start studying my Diploma in Early Childhood next year online. I have narrowed it down to two providers. One being Ectarc and the other through OTEN. I have been speaking to a couple people in the Industry and they have recommended these two. I'm having a lot of trouble deciding which one to choose. Has anyone had any experiences Good/bad with these courses? Or is there another online course that anyone can recommend? Thanks so much!!

Lorina

Re: Which Online Course - ECTARC Or OTEN

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:56 pm

It's really difficult to decide! Many students have had different experiences with all course providers...some good...some bad... I think it really depends on you and your needs... You should probably contact them both, ask them a series of questions and find out which one is suitable to your needs...

This may help:

Questions To Ask Course Providers

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Let me know how you go and what you decide...

Lorina

Jocharlston

Post by Jocharlston » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:28 pm

Thanks Lorena!
I have called both and both seem great, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I am hoping to start in January next year so I'm hoping that I will have a good idea on who to proceed with in the coming weeks. This forum is great.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:43 pm

It's good to hear that you have two good course providers to choose from! If both seem good then just go with your gut feeling! :giggle:

Great to hear you like the forum! Hope to see you around next year when you start your Diploma... I'll be happy to help you where I can!

Lorina