Thinking about studying my Diploma...

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Purplebutterfly2006
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Thinking about studying my Diploma...

Post by Purplebutterfly2006 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Aussie childcare network. Once I finish my cert three I was looking to study my Diploma, and I was wanting to know if anybody has studied with Goodstart training college or cool kinds training college on the Gold Coast. Are they any good? Would you recommend I study with either of them? Any info you could give me would be amazing.

Cheers,
Becr26 :)

Lorina

Re: Thinking about studying my Diploma...

Post by Lorina » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 am

Hi Becr26,

Welcome to Aussie Childcare Network! :wave:

I'm sorry but I'm unable to help you with your question since I haven't studied with them. However, whichever course provider you do decide on, they are all very similar. Assignments and assessments will be different depending on who you choose by ultimately you will be working toward the same outcomes no matter where you study, The institute you choose just depends on how well it benefits your needs so you may need to look at a few to find a suitable one...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

Purplebutterfly2006
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by Purplebutterfly2006 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi L.A,

Thanks for replying. I had no idea that the assessments will be different depending on who you are studying with. Can you recommend anybody to study with? Anyone but Tafe as, I'm currently studying my cert three at TAFE Brisbane but I have found that the online my.tafe is very hard to use and links often don't work.

Thanks so much for your reply! :)

matt-hardy

Post by matt-hardy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi Becr26,

If I might offer my help? Apart from being a parent I am the Managing Director of the Education Advisory Group known to the public as Training Advisor. (Google Us) We only deal with high quality education providers so my team will be happy to be happy to help you. Our service is free. You can drop me an email at cwo(at)trainingadvisor(dot)com(dot)au if you'd like. We have a several quality education providers in the Gold Coast and Brisbane.

My advice on how to select a provider for any course let alone your Childcare Diploma is pretty simply. Find one that will support you and has enthusiastic teaching staff. The last thing you want is to be being supported or taught (if going to class) by disengaged teaching staff. They should be upbeat and happy to speak with you anytime you desire.

Thanks,

Matthew

Purplebutterfly2006
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by Purplebutterfly2006 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:50 pm

Thanks Matthew!

I have googled your training company, and I'll be dropping an enquiry to your web site very soon! Thanks so much. :)