Starting Diploma-AIECS

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Macoola
Contributor
Contributor

Starting Diploma-AIECS

Post by Macoola » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello I am just about to start my diplom by correspondence an the Australian Institute of Early Childhood Studies and just wondering if anyone has studie through their or has heard about it? If you have would love to get your feed back good or bad?

melly

Re: Starting Diploma-AIECS

Post by melly » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:41 pm

hey there Macoola
my name is melissa and i done studies throough the AIECS and they lost my assignment saying they could not open my email and then i never heard back from them, i am now with tafe i paid roughly $120 to start my diploma i got a cd given to me and i am working on the assignments at my own paste. i swaped from the AIECS due to they lost not only my assignment but other ladies from my centre gave the teacher their assignments and she left them behind, the teacher claimed she was trying to contact me about my missing assignment and told my director this and i had to prove to my director i have no contact with the teacher that she had not been trying to contact me, which to me the teacher lied. i still to this day have not heard about that one assignment i paid for which at the time way $140 to download not they are roughly $150 to download and if u want it printed on paper it cost alot more plus you have to pay the fee they call it for joining the colege. im going through logaanlea tafe i paid $120 roughly to join i do it part time and do my assignments as i like i have now done 10 assignments now and i only started in june i am 20 though so i have no children and lots of time on my hands to do my assignments.

hope this has helped
Melissa

Macoola
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Starting Diploma-AIECS

Post by Macoola » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Thankyou so much for this info I am defintetly having second thoughts now! Sounds like you had a really rough time! Yeah I am hopeing on finishing mine fairly quickly as I will be doing it full time and I am only 16 to be 17 soon so will have pleanty of time thanks again Melly!

I would love to hear more feedback from AIECS so if anyone else has more info please let me know!!

Thankyou