RPL Units From Old Diploma

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Bells13

RPL Units From Old Diploma

Post by Bells13 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Hi,
Im hoping someone can help me with my question!
I have my cert 3 in chn's services and completed about 6 units of the Diploma of Chn's services last year (before the new framework came in) i ran out of time to complete my study before the new diploma framework came in. I am looking at getting back into Diploma study & am wanting to know if there is any RPL possible or if anyone has successfully completed the new Diploma under similar circumstances!
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Lorina on Fri May 15, 2015 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: RPL Units From Old Diploma

Post by Lorina » Fri May 15, 2015 4:47 am

Even though the new Diploma came out I don't think all the units have changed from the previous Diploma. Units have been added to facilitate understanding of the NQS, EYLF and the National Regulations... If you have studied previous units you should be able to gain RPL for it. Even if your previous units are not exactly the same as long as you show your knowledge and your understanding in those particular units then that's the most important!

:geek:,
Lorina