I need to rant

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Misse84
Helper
Helper

I need to rant

Post by Misse84 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:57 pm

So in July I finished my CERT III through TAFE , and a guy from the traineeship place came to my work to sign me up for my Diploma . He said TAFE will contact me ( never did ) and I saw him last week and he said I should contact them . Now he has been a bit unreliable , eg . Not turning up on time . forgetting our transcripts etc . I called tafe and they did not know anything at all , even saying that I can't do a Diploma via correspondence .

My boss isn't being really helpful so I am calling everyone . Ugh . I just want to start my Diploma now . Sorry for the rant.

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: I need to rant

Post by fchaudari76 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:48 pm

So frustrating when that happens I totally understand.
I would get this guys details and call him directly and speak to him about your issues, or speak to the traineeship place and ask for a more reliable person to deal with.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Maybe you should find another institute to do your Diploma through... I mean if you haven't already started the Diploma and this person is already so unreliable it sounds like it could be even worse when trying get your Diploma done.

Hopefully the situation has eased for you...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

kivatt

Post by kivatt » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 pm

You can do your Diploma via correspondence, contact OTEN, there are other places that do it though.

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:12 am

Just to add I am not sure what TAFE you called but plenty of TAFEs do distance courses. Perhaps this particular one didn't.