Has anybody studied with...

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
pinkbutterfly97

Has anybody studied with...

Post by pinkbutterfly97 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Hey there everyone!

Im new here. I was wanting to know if anybody out there has studies with early years Training and consultancy or with Australian Childcare career options? (ACCCO). I am looking to study my Diploma via correspondence study. If you have what was the support like? Did you enjoy it? Would you recommend studying with them ect.

Thanks everyone! :inlove: :D :lol: :P

Lorina

Re: Has anybody studied with...

Post by Lorina » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:01 am

Hi Pinkbutterfly,

Welcome to Aussie Childcare Network! :wave:

There are so many providers doing Diploma courses it can get confusing determining which one to go for. Sorry can't give you any advice with the two you selected... To help you choose you should ask each provider about extensions, re-submissions, work placement (arranging your own or they do it), length of diploma, support services, materials they provide, failing a subject and based on these responses you can find a suitable provider to suit you. No matter which provider you choose, you will still achieve the same qualification the only difference being the assignments and structure.

Don't forget we are always here to lend a hand and support you through your studies,

Good Luck,

:geek:,
L.A

pinkbutterfly97

Re: Has anybody studied with...

Post by pinkbutterfly97 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Thanks for the help L.A. I'll ask the questions to the providers and see what I get back. Thanks again for our help!
Pinlbutterfly97 :)