Finishing qualification

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
cez

Finishing qualification

Post by cez » Sat May 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi, so..... Do you think I can finish (start) my diploma by September this year? Due to life and three kids under 6 years old I have only done 1 unit, thus I have 17 to go and haven't started my practice hours.....? If I go hard, can I do it or will I be close but not get over the line. The new diploma has more units and only 2 can be accredited And I would have to pay again. Basically if it is not completed by the first week I fail. Can this accomplished and has anyone else done it in under 4 months, without RPL?

Thank in advance,
cez

Lorina

Re: Finishing qualification

Post by Lorina » Mon May 26, 2014 2:32 am

Hi Cez,

Three kids! You definitely got your hands full! Mine are full with just a 1 year old! :lol:

OK, so you got 17 units left... If you complete 1 unit per week, starting from this week you will finish 17 units by the 21 September then on top of that you have to do your practical hours... If you can finish 2 units per week then you can complete your course in 8 and a half weeks instead, then your practical hours... you can complete it by September. I know it sounds like a hard task but it's doable if you have sufficient time during the week to get it done. The only thing that takes time is researching and trying to find information. If you have the information then you can complete it without any troubles. For assignments the information is readily available you just have to know where to look and understand the question...

Aim to complete 2 units a week...

Good Luck and we're always here if you need support,

:geek:,
L.A

chichen26

Post by chichen26 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Who are you doing it though?? i am doing mine though Tafe I have 2.5 clusters left to finish i have 3 kids 6 3.5 and 2 years i am having problems with my current assessments my teachers are to busy marking assessments to help me as there they have had big cuts to the staff numbers i also work 2 days i am not enjoying it at the moment and ready to throw the towel in ..

Shantel82

Post by Shantel82 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:30 am

Chichen26 I am doing mine through Tafe in Qld and I too have 2.5 clusters left to go and am ready to throw in the towel.

Cez I'm not sure if you could get it done in 4 months. I guess it would depend on who you are through?