Finished

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Finished

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Got my last unit (Work effectively with culturally diverse clients & co-workers) in the post at midday and just finished it :D
YAY thats my Diploma done
Hopefully they don't take ages to mark it!!

Lorina

Re: Finished

Post by Lorina » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey Fefe,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :D IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE...WOHOOO :lol:

You should be so happy not to worry about completing anymore assignments (until you decide to go to UNI)... Are you doing anything special to celebrate??I remember when I completed my Diploma to celebrate (and for my birthday) my hubby took me on a surprise trip to New Zealand!!!

I really am happy for you, although I knew once you got your last 2 units you would finish them off rather quickly!!

You are having a pretty good week, first a great job offer with a fantastic hourly wage and now you finished your Diploma!! ;)

Kudos to you :mrgreen: !

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Doubt I will get a trip to NZ ! wow that was nice of him, lol my DH will probably make me a cuppa :D

Not doing anything to celebrate really, completing it wasn't such a huge deal anyway since I RPLed 14 units !! heehee

Still in negotiation with the Family Day CAre but essentially i set myself up as self-employed / contracted by family day care org QLD and go from there
have to get an ABN and insurance and shud be ok to go once they ok my wage etc

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Congratulation Fefe.. :P

Far out...you finished your assignment as soon as you got it! You are in a hurry to get this completed arent ya?? Awesome...its now time to party!! yay.... :D

Cheers...

BTW L.A: You are getting spoilt! When I finished my diploma, I was sitting at home watching Home and Away..Thats how exciting it was for me! :cry: I wanna go to NZ...lol

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 pm

no time to party thinking of what to do now as cant enrol in uni until Feb next year and need to study something else so already feeling on edge! :S
would do some units thru open uni but then don't know what units i would get credit for with uni for my Diploma so kind of complicates stuff

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Hey Fefe,
would do some units thru open uni but then don't know what units i would get credit for with uni for my Diploma so kind of complicates stuff

Even if you're going through open university they will still give you credit for what you have already studied, depending on what the Uni recognizes. Although I don't think you can find out until you apply... I think you first apply to open university and then apply for credit/RPL to whichever Uni you will be doing your Bachelor from. So it's a bit of a process... but it's worth it so you won't have to do units you already know!

Hey Catchmeifucan,

BTW L.A: You are getting spoilt! When I finished my diploma, I was sitting at home watching Home and Away..Thats how exciting it was for me! I wanna go to NZ...lol

I'm a lucky girl.... :D .. I don't often get spoilt but when I do... ;) :lol:

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Think I will just wait until Feb next year and just apply to USQ & get my credits done.
Think it will be too confusing trying to do some units thru open uni and then transferring them etc and figuring out which units etc
I am sure I will find something else to keep my brain cells busy until next Feb! :D