Feeling Overwhelmed With Study

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Jojo82

Feeling Overwhelmed With Study

Post by Jojo82 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi everyone... I've just signed up to my course and feeling sooo overwhelmed by it all, I have absolutely no idea where to start! Any suggestions would be much appreciated :) Ive been online to search documents relating to a couple of questions and had a read but feel like Im still not finding the answer... feeling very dumb at the moment!
I'm studying with Open Colleges. :sweating:

Lorina

Re: Feeling Overwhelmed With Study

Post by Lorina » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:48 am

OK, it does get overwhelming once you begin answering questions and you have no idea where to start.

With your first assignment did you get any reading materials? Make sure you read these as this should have information to the questions being asked. If not, dont worry you should be able to find information online you just have to spend time searching. When researching online you may get bits and pieces of information from here and there to help you answer the question. This is fine. Make sure that you add notes of the information you have gathered and add the sites of where you found it. This helps you to keep track of information and where you found it and you can then use for your references.

Dont worry once you get through a couple of assignments you will get the hang of it.

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:49 am

I'm always here if you need some help as well...

:geek:,
Lorina

Andrea_lee101

Post by Andrea_lee101 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi! :)
who are you studying with?
I Started at TAFE QLD and when i started they gave us so many resource files and reading material to help through our first term of assignments.
It is very overwhelming but it gets easier.
If you need any help with some documents you dont have just swing me a email and i can see what i can help with :)