excited

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

excited

Post by fchaudari76 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Sorry I get so excited about stuff like this
Just enrolled on my LAST 2 UNITS of my Diploma ... yay
The 2 I am doing is
Plan & Implement the inclusion of children with additional needs
and
Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co workers

Cannot wait to get started on these and get done with this Diploma.

Well broke a tooth at lunch!!! :? so have to drive 1 hour to a dentist at 4pm!! with a now throbbing face ... joys of remote area living

Lorina

Re: excited

Post by Lorina » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Hey Fefe,

How's your tooth and how did you manage to brake it? I hope the pain isn't too bad...

Finally... only 2 more assignments to go! Then you are officially a diploma trained childcare professional and the hard work begins of settling yourself into a centre... :D... How long until you complete your last 2 units??

:geek: ,
L.A

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:39 pm

well i am aiming 2 weeks for 2 units! but I have not seen how long they are yet

as for the Diploma, well I already have a Diploma of Montessori Education, this Diploma i did as the Montessori one wasn't recognised in QLD! I have been working as a GL for the last 2 yrs (since rtned to Oz) so nothing will change there either, just excited to be done with this so I can actually advance on my knowledge now by starting my Adv. Dip

as for the tooth, well i was eating a pie!!! the crust was a tad hard...the tooth had 2 previous root canals so it would have broke at some point

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 pm

2 more unit to finish Diploma!! Thats great! and going to advanced diploma straight after you finish dip..without a break! Far out, looks like you are studying machine..Soon you might be having a lot more qualification than a director! lol..

Broke a tooth while eating a pie!! thats funny! Hope its not your front teeth, that too when youre gonna be having job interviews this week.. :lol:

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 pm

lol its my bottom front tooth so u cannot actually see it, phew!

as for study machine, well yeah i love to study ... keeps my brain from deteriorating in my old age LOL
keeps me busy and every bit of study helps