Diploma trainee study

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Purplebutterfly2006
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Diploma trainee study

Post by Purplebutterfly2006 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi everyone!

I have decided to study my Diploma of children's services through a traineeship next year. I live in Queensland. What I need to find out is what position I need to be employed in to complete this level of traineeship. If anybody knows what position I need to be employed in to complete this traineeship and could tell me it would be a big help.

Thanks in advance

Lorina

Re: Diploma trainee study

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:01 am

Are you talking about what position you need to complete your cert 3 qualification? Is this in regards to the practical hours/work placement?

:geek:,
L.A

Purplebutterfly2006
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by Purplebutterfly2006 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:43 am

Thanks for replying!

I'm talking about the position (assistant or group leader) that I would have to be employed as to complete a diploma of children's services through a traninneship/ apprenticeship.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:12 am

I think you may need to work as an assistant. I'm not too sure but you aren't qualified to work as a room leader so the assistant role is probably te only option. However, through your diploma traineeship you will have plenty of opportunities to run the room/program in order to complete assignments etc. So, it's important to have a supportive room leader!

:geek:,
L.A

Purplebutterfly2006
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by Purplebutterfly2006 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Hi L.A!

Thank you for replying. I was hoping that I would only need to be employed as an assistant. Thanks for that! :)