Diploma Of Early Learning - HELP

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
MiszPrincesz

Diploma Of Early Learning - HELP

Post by MiszPrincesz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Hey Guys,
My name is Jayne :)
I have just Signed up for Aussie Children Network as i have enrolled in my Diploma of Early Learning.
I was wondering if anyone else has just started and could be my 'study buddy'.
I am doing my diploma through OTEN NSW. (i live in QLD) so its all online.
I know the answers its just hard to put it in the correct context.
If you want to help and be helped please message me!

J

Thanks
Jane

Lorina

Re: Diploma Of Early Learning - HELP

Post by Lorina » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:49 am

Hi Jane,

We do not encourage students to share answers with one another through messages and emailing that's why these features have been disabled. Our assignment support system within the forum is like a "study buddy" itself where all students can assist one another with questions that have been posted. If you would like to contribute please do so and help to support fellow students with questions that they are having difficulty with in which you may know how to respond to. No matter how big or small your contribution is, a student will benefit from your help. All students need to fill in a support ticket as well as post up their response to the question otherwise support will not be given. We hope you use our assignment support feature genuinely and assist others as well...

:geek:,
L.A