Diploma Fees

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
spagoni

Diploma Fees

Post by spagoni » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:56 pm

I have just enrolled in the Diploma and I am wondering what sort of Fee help is available, such as scholarships, government funding, centrelink etc... or where I might find information on assistance. Thanks in advance.

spagoni

Re: Diploma Fees

Post by spagoni » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:04 pm

I should also mention that I am not working in the industry and I am a stay at home mum working casually in another field.
I am also aboriginal.

Thank you.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:11 am

You should be able to make a claim at Centrelink to help support you:

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/custome ... nk/abstudy

The payments you will receive is based upon you and your partners income. You may be also eligible for additional payments such as Parenting Payment, Educational Entry Payment, etc. It's best to contact them directly to see what you can claim based on your families needs...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

suev06

Post by suev06 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:12 pm

your provider should inform you if they are on any type of funding either state government, or higher education funding eg. VET or HECS. I suggest call them and ask them. Depends if you enrolled in Cert or Diploma as well & your state. Cert are usually covered by state government funding, hope this helps