Chisholm or pragmatic for diploma course?

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Melbmumma30

Chisholm or pragmatic for diploma course?

Post by Melbmumma30 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Think I may have posted this twice but I can't seem to find the original post..

Anyone studied at either of these two providers and would they recommend them? Basically trying to figure out which one to go with as sometime down the track I'd like to continue with the bachelor at uni but they require a graded certificate and I'm worried that the private provider might not do that.

Lorina

Re: Chisholm or pragmatic for diploma course?

Post by Lorina » Wed May 18, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm not too sure of those course providers but as far as I know as long as you have a nationally recognised qualification it will be valid at uni as well.

:geek:,
Lorina

Melbmumma30

Post by Melbmumma30 » Wed May 18, 2016 7:36 pm

Thanks, sometimes it's hard to figure out if a provider is legit or not as some say they'll give you a free laptop or other incentives just to sign you up.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu May 19, 2016 12:05 am

Maybe stay clear of those ones with incentives...

You can confirm that a training provider is registered to deliver nationally recognised training by searching the national database on vocational education and training in Australia through Training.gov.au. This is the official national register of information on training packages, qualifications, courses, units of competency and RTOs.

Hope this helps,

Lorina

tarz13

Post by tarz13 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi, I know this post is over a month old but just wanted to say that I have been studying my diploma with Chisholm online and am loving it. Of all the courses I have done this school has been the most supportive.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:37 pm

tarz13 wrote:Hi, I know this post is over a month old but just wanted to say that I have been studying my diploma with Chisholm online and am loving it. Of all the courses I have done this school has been the most supportive.
Thanks for the feedback! Great to hear you found a course provider that is really supportive! How are they with assignment help or responding to emails? Do they give materials to support assignment questions etc.?

Lorina