Average Marking Time

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Average Marking Time

Post by fchaudari76 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Just wondering what the average time is to receive feedback & assignment results from TAFE correspondence Diploma?

With my assignments I have little cards I put stamps on & post with my assignments which they are meant to pop into the post back to me so I know my assignment has reached them.

Its been 2 weeks (min) since hubby posted off my last assignment & I havent got them back :shock:

Until now I had RPL-ed all my units so have no idea what the marking time frame is with TAFE

I did send them off to a specific person as my tutor had spoken to this particular marker about my case, the fact that I was an existing worker but am currently not working

Lorina

Re: Average Marking Time

Post by Lorina » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:35 pm

I think its been holidays and Tafe goes back today or maybe next week.. thats probably why you haven’t received it over the past fortnight. Did you make a copy of the assignments just in case you lost it in the mail?

shell3

Post by shell3 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

I know marking in NSW is now taking about 4-5weeks for some units :( Just depends which marker you get and how many other assignments they have to mark

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 pm

spoke to my tutor and she is saying 1 - 2 weeks at BNIT, however they have only 1 marker!!! so I am not sure how honest this info is!
anyway I am hoping it is that way as want my marks asap!
not good with waiting lol