Quality improvement plan powerpoint assignment

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sarah.h

Quality improvement plan powerpoint assignment

Post by sarah.h » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi, I was given an assigment to do on Monday night and it is due next week. I need to do a powerpoint on quality improvement plans. I have all the answers for the questions execpt for two. I have gone through all the info that I have, i've been on the ACECQA website and cannot find an answers!
The questions are:
Why do you need a quality improvement plan?
How do you complete a quality improvement plan?
I know it seems a bit silly for me to be asking for help with these questions but i just can't find the answers, if anyone can help me it would be really good!
thanks, Sarah :)

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Re: Quality improvement plan powerpoint assignment

Post by cathiek » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 pm

HI Sarah - for the second part - how do you complete a QIP, i think the answer would be as a team. Having discussions with your team (for your room/centre/class etc) of what you are doing well, what you can improve, how and in what time frame.

ACEQCA have a template that can be used.

For the first question, perhaps the answer is as simple as every centre can improve, for the betterment of their clientele. Sometimes we overthink questions - maybe it is just as simple as this.
Cathie

hellosweetart

Post by hellosweetart » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:41 am

The Qld Office for Early Childhood Education has a great podcast on QIP's which you might find useful. Just go to their website and search 'podcasts'.

syakira
Helper
Helper

Post by syakira » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Answers to your Questions

Quality Improvement Plan, you will find the info on the website that you mentioned. The info is on page 12 of Guide to National Quality Standard and also the info on" How do you complete a quality improvement plan?" you can find there as well.

GOOD luck.