Program design and Implementation

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Nikki1978

Program design and Implementation

Post by Nikki1978 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:13 am

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my assignment. I need to write 1500 words and not to sure where to start :?
QUESTION : Using both the framework and currently accepted child development research as a base, write and submit an essay. This essay must discuss how you would use the EYLF and currently accepted child development research to plan, design, implement and evaluate a range of programs, environments and activities in Early Childhood Education and Care Service to foster holistic development and be responsive to the children's interests and achieve the learning outcomes ?

When it asks you how would you use the EYLF? does that mean you would use the 5 outcomes in day to day programming?
How would you use accepted child development research to plan? does that mean using developmental domains when planning programming, activities etc..
Not sure how to add holistic dev in the essay. Bit confused how to put it all together.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks Nikki :sweating:

sadna

Re: Program design and Implementation

Post by sadna » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:16 am

Hi, I have the same question, to write 1500 words...do anyone knows what to write and where to start.
Thanks
sadna

sarubini
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sarubini » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi,[ref]Nikki1978[/ref], [ref]sadna[/ref],

can u plz plz help me in this question. iam really stuck in this where to start what are the points should added etc...

plz plz frieds really need ur help.

sarubini
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sarubini » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Lorina would be thankful if u would help in the above question

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:51 am

For this question, I think it is asking how you would use the outcomes in your programming and planning such as using the outcomes as goals and how you would implement the elements of belonging, being and becoming within your programming.

This may help:

Understanding EYLF
Guide To The NQS

:geek:,
Lorina

Niki26

Post by Niki26 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:21 pm

Did anyone receive a pass for this question? I am attempting it now but I am still not sure what they are asking from me...