OHS - Legal Obligations Of Employer & Manager

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Neets
Participator
Participator

OHS - Legal Obligations Of Employer & Manager

Post by Neets » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi You wonderful People out there I need Help I have looked every here and I can't find it I'm looking for a link on the Following I hope You can Help .

Are the Legal Obligations of the employer and the legal obligations of the Manager .

Can anyone Help Me Please :D :D
( Director/ Co-ordinator) the Same in Relation to OHS Legislation? Explain your Answer
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: OHS - Legal Obligations Of Employer & Manager

Post by Lorina » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi Neets,

When I read this question I thought it looked familiar... I noticed that this question has already been answered in this forum. Just a quick tip - use the search box on the top right hand side of this page to look for assignment questions (as most probably they have already been asked and answered). Just type in a key word such as "oh&s obligations" to see if you can find what you're looking for...

BTW - Here are the links for the question you asked:

1) http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... t=159#p683

2) http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... t=111#p501

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Neets
Participator
Participator

Re: OHS - Legal Obligations Of Employer & Manager

Post by Neets » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Thanks L.A Your awesome