Locating Resources On WorkCover In Regards To OH&S

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kmw

Locating Resources On WorkCover In Regards To OH&S

Post by kmw » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm a little stuck on a few questions regarding to my Diploma in childrens services. I have a question

"Go to the WorkCover website for you territory/state and access resources/documents related to one area of OHS. List and describe resources located. Describe how you could use the resources to support workplace training"

now is it just me, or does the question just make no sense??? I cant seem to get my head around what it wants me to answer?

Thanks guys :)
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

syakira
Helper
Helper

Re Locating Resources On WorkCover In Regards To OH&S

Post by syakira » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 am

Hi,

I will try and help you out.

I went into the Workplace Vic website and clicked on Safety and Prevention section (listed on the top of the page). Then clicked on Health and Safety topics, click on manual handling. Read it and explain how you would practice this in the work place to protect yourself and others. You just have to read the website, what info it has for workplace safety and relate it back to the workplace. How would you implement it.
Hope this helps.

Lorina

Re: Locating Resources On WorkCover In Regards To OH&S

Post by Lorina » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Just to let you know that I have placed this topic into the forum called "Diploma - Assignments". Please post your topic in the correct forum category next time. Read this for more info: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/f ... -t555.html

Also, please provide me with the module number for this assignment so I can edit the topic heading.

Angellhart
Participator
Participator

Re: Locating Resources On WorkCover In Regards To OH&S

Post by Angellhart » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:06 pm

I googled work cover ACT and picked a topic. Mine was manual handling. I then put some of the links from that page down for my answer and explained what they were about and how they could be used by the centre.