Legislative Breaches question in regards to a case study?

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Karra

Legislative Breaches question in regards to a case study?

Post by Karra » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:05 am

So the servers are down and I'm trying to study without looking at the the guides because they aren't available right now.

Any ways, the question is What legislative breaches has Prue demonstrated? (refer to case study)

CASE STUDY
Aline, a new worker, notices Prue, an experienced educator, is very abrupt with the children, and when one particular child, Keith, continues misbehaving, she grabs him roughly by the arm and makes him sit next to her, holding his arm firmly down with hers so he cannot move. Later, Aline notices that Keith has a bruise on his arm where Prue had held him.
As Aline assists the children in the bathroom, she notices Prue standing in the middle of a table trying to hang up some artwork. Some of the children are also standing on chairs as she is doing this, and Keith falls off his chair and bites his lip as he lands on the ground. He begins to cry as blood starts to pour from his mouth. Prue, who is still standing on the table, says angrily, ‘I’ve told you to be careful standing on the chairs, now look what you have done to yourself!’

Thank you in advance :)

tandbabyk

Re: Legislative Breaches question in regards to a case study?

Post by tandbabyk » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Hi, did you ever figure it out? I’m really stuck on this question

Nanda

Post by Nanda » Tue May 29, 2018 9:09 pm

Me too

tamil

Post by tamil » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:47 pm

me too. pls someone help. tq

Jeks9

Post by Jeks9 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Has anyone worked this one out ?
thanks