Learning Center On Birds

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mee

Learning Center On Birds

Post by mee » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi

I am planning a science learning center for an assigment on birds.

Lesson #1 is general discussion on birds. Number 2 is on Australian birds and number 3 on land and water birds and 4 on rainforest birds.

Can anybody help me with what I should write for the learning outcomes?

I have to plan 6 experiences, I have the experiences in mind but I am not sure what the objectives should be. I have looked all over and I am stuck.

Thanks
:)

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Re: Learning Center

Post by catchmeifucan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:54 pm

The outcomes you choose depend on the activities and the goal you want a child to achieve by doing the activity. You could check out Learning Outcome 4 - children are confident and involved learners and learning outcome 5 children are effective communicators. Go to this link, this has a list of the learning outcomes and some examples you can choose from here:  Understanding EYLF