General organisational chart/role descriptions

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
CED

General organisational chart/role descriptions

Post by CED » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:15 pm

Hi all

I'm into the first few modules of the diploma and just having a bit of trouble getting my head around the roles (i.e. Nominated Supervisor, Director, etc) and who the 'supervisor' or person to report to in different situations is. In my current job (admin in ag) we have an organisational chart and role description chart which is very helpful for things like this so I'd like to create something similar for my reference. I am looking for this information myself, but would appreciate any info, or pointers/directions on where to look.

The unit I'm currently on is CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks, and the question I'm having trouble with is regarding who to notify about a breach with food handling. Any specific help with this would also be appreciated.

Thank you.