Developing a positive & respectful relationship with children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sonya76

Developing a positive & respectful relationship with children

Post by sonya76 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:26 pm

I need help to answer a question. Please...

Task 3. Developing a positive and respectful relationship with the children
George was diagnosed with a glue ear earlier this year and is due to go into hospital for an operation to remove his tonsils and insert grommets in three weeks’ time. Natalia has talked to George about the operation but she is concerned how he will cope with this stressful event. Natalia will stay with George in the hospital overnight and her mother is coming to stay for the week to look after Bianca.

List two (2) experiences or strategies that may assist George to prepare for his stay in hospital to reduce the stress and fear that he might be experiencing and help him to express his feelings. Include how you will encourage him to talk about his fears and what you would say to him.

Nehaparmar186

Re: Developing a positive & respectful relationship with children

Post by Nehaparmar186 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:28 am

I need help to answer a question. Please...

Task 3. Developing a positive and respectful relationship with the children
George was diagnosed with a glue ear earlier this year and is due to go into hospital for an operation to remove his tonsils and insert grommets in three weeks’ time. Natalia has talked to George about the operation but she is concerned how he will cope with this stressful event. Natalia will stay with George in the hospital overnight and her mother is coming to stay for the week to look after Bianca.

List two (2) experiences or strategies that may assist George to prepare for his stay in hospital to reduce the stress and fear that he might be experiencing and help him to express his feelings. Include how you will encourage him to talk about his fears and what you would say to him.
Please help me as well Lorina. I also stuck in this Question.
Neha Parmar